1. Took Robbie to school and came home
2. Took Emma to school (a trial session before she starts properly in September)
3. Took out the recycling
4. Returned some library books
5. Went to the supermarket and shopped for ingredients
6. Picked up Emma
7. Made a courgette frittata
8. Made and ate lunch with Emma
9. Took Emma to nursery
10. Ran 5 miles (intervals)
11. Had a shower
12. Picked up Emma
13. Made a chocolate cake
14. Picked up Robbie
15. My parents arrived for the weekend - yay!
16. Prepared a salad to go with the frittata
17. Picked up Pete from the station
18. Had dinner and relaxed!
What a busy day, but I'm so glad I managed to fit the run in, and the frittata and chocolate cake were both delicious and totally worth the trouble!
|Oven baked courgette and feta frittata|