- I started the week on a high after my PB race on Saturday!
- I had a great run on Wednesday evening. It was about 5k, and I ran about 4 mins slower (!) than my new PB, but I really, really enjoyed being out there.
- The sun came out for a lovely bike ride along the cycle path on Friday afternoon.
- I ran 5 miles on Saturday night with a fantastic view of the moon, huge, low, and yellow. It was another really enjoyable run, and ended up being pretty fast too (44m45s).
- I picked up my dumbbells and then repeated a few times for the first time in months.
- I am LOVING running in the cold weather. It's keeping me warm and preventing the winter blues!
Sunny bike ride in the country
- I tried a run on Monday morning which totalled 1 mile as I had an unexplained backache and I gave up and walked home.
- I ran with the club on Tuesday, and while it was nice to run with others, I really hated the hill session we did. Every time we reached the top of the hill, the wind smacked into us...urgh...
New landmark on the cycle path!