Wednesday 8 August 2012

July Rundown

With all the Olympic excitement, I nearly forgot to record my numbers for last month. In July, I tried to up my mileage while contending with a trip away for work, the end of school term, and a week in France on holiday.

3 places I ran in - my home town, Cambridge and Normandy, France. Running is such a great way to experience a new place.
Cambridge is a beautiful city

The house we stayed in in France

My running route in France
2 10-mile runs - I didn't manage to fit more of these in because I just didn't have the time between looking after the kids, but I tried to make up for it with more 4 or 5 milers during a week.
  
1 month of over 80 miles - in July I totalled 88.08 miles in 18 runs, making it my highest mileage month of 2012 - whoop!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some awesome numbers, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love running in new places. Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holiday house was really pretty. I love to run when I'm travelling - it's a really great way to explore your new surrounds.

    ReplyDelete