Firstly, I was lacking in enthusiasm brought about by my ankle injury and not being able to run. I was feeling a bit blah...
Secondly, last week was half term here, and with the kids off school for a week, we went on holiday for a few days, staying away from home.
Thirdly, when we got back, out internet connection wasn't working, so I was without access to the internet for a few days - nightmare!
So here are some things I've been getting up to since my last post;
1. My ankle is not entirely better, but I'm back running. Just short distances so far, with my longest run being 5 miles this morning. Yay!
2. I've run 3 more parkruns with Robbie - he's now done 14!
3. October finished with me having run a spectacular 6.35 miles (2 parkruns). At least I also cycled 34 miles.
4. We had a lovely break in Buxton. It's a beautiful town in the Derbyshire countryside, and an extremely picturesque area.
|Pavillion Gardens, Buxton|
6. I had a last-minute meet up with my sister (who works in London). We has a lovely dinner and a rare chance to chat without being interrupted by children!
7. I went to the gym in the hotel and had fun playing on the treadmill, bike and cross-trainer. This was a gentle test for my ankle.
8. On Friday morning I went for a run around London! It was a scenic run, involving 2 bridges across the Thames, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament and the Millenium wheel. I loved it!
9. I missed Halloween. However, trick or treating went ahead without me:
|The best thing about rain|